Hello There! It’s the season of hope, joy and love and peace! Are you excited to be a beacon of Hope, Joy and Love this Advent? Come join us by sharing the Gift of Christ with others. These are the few events initiative from “CHS SHARING THE GIFT 2020” that you can make a difference! Have a Blessed and Holy Advent!
Gift Of Blessing aims to provide school essentials to 100 students from families in need to prepare them for new term of school for 2021
We will provide a set of uniform/ socks/ shoes to eligible students that meet the eligibility criteria.
How Can You Sponsor:
- Contribute a donation to Gift of Blessing
Please remember to specify that your donation is for the GIFT OF BLESSING to ensure that the funds are channeled to the right project. You may directly bank into our CHS account. You may directly contact CHS Office or email on your donation arrangements or contact Catherine Ong 016-451 2264 if you need special arrangement
Gift of Joy aims to provide gifts to the Children Ward of Penang Hospital. The gifts will be presented on 17 Dec.
Children gift pack (150 packs)
Our target is to have at least 4-5 items in the gift packs. The items that are suitable are as follow: –
(1) School supplies such as coloring pencils, stationery set, lunch box or utensil set.
(2) Activity or craft – stickers, coloring book, puzzles, sticker book, hidden picture, story books etc.
(3) Toys (no soft toys, unisex, safe for all ages) – toy car, yoyo, small soft ball, rubric cube etc.
(4) Hospital use – face towel, toothbrush & toothpaste set
(5) Food – Individually packed biscuits, box drinks
We will provide 3 sets of pantry items (3 in 1 drink, biscuits, chocolates etc) for the nurse’s stations.
You can contribute your donation to Gift of Joy directly to our CHS account. Please remember to specify that your donation is for the GIFT OF JOY to ensure that the funds are channeled to the right project. Contact Kristy Gan @ 016-4725597 for further details and arrangement.
Pot Bless to Bless aims to provide food for various welfare organizations, charity homes and families in need
We will need volunteers to:
(1) Open your home to cook a specific number of meals.
(2) Assist to cook meals at someone’s home
(3) Assist to pack meals at someone’s home
(4) Assist to pick-up and deliver meals to recipients
(5) Assist to distribute & fellowship
You can also contribute your donation to Pot Bless to Bless directly to our CHS account. Please remember to specify that your donation is for the POTBLESS TO BLESS to ensure that the funds are channeled to the right project. You may contact (Christine Ho @ 012 402 5292) for further details and arrangement
For Donation: Kindly use our online banking facility. You can log into your phone banking app to scan through our QR Code or cash through the parish office
Bank Account Details : RHB Bank (20708200039928)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org