To facilitate all persons, communities, ministries and BECs involvement in the Parish in relation to the Vision/Mission statement and thrusts drawn out at the Peninsular Malaysia Pastoral Convention and at the Diocesan Synod and ensuring the 3 guiding principles of Being Inclusive, Bridge Building and Being Creative are adhered to and govern all activities in the Parish.
- Help in the execution of programs as drawn up by the Parish Pastoral Council.
- Co-ordinate activities planned for the parish by the Diocesan Animating Team.
- Organize the annual Parish Pastoral Assembly – this includes evaluating feedback from the various ministries, BECs on the past year’s activities – accomplishments, challenges and plans for following year – against the Parish Mission/Vision either via a survey or meeting/discussions with the groups.
- Facilitate the Grouping of the various Parish ministries into 5 umbrella groups for better co-ordination, consistency and optimization of resources and organize meetings of the groups whenever necessary.
- To organize mid-term review of the execution of decisions and plans made at the Parish Pastoral Assembly and follow up action.
- To assist the Parish Pastors/Parish Pastoral Council when requested to address issues/shortcomings/challenges faced by any Parish Ministries/BECs on an advisory role.
- Recommend to the Parish Pastors/Parish Pastoral Council any formation programs for the Parish or specific groups, enhancements to the way of working in the Parish or any changes to the structure of the Ministries based on their experience or feedback received from Parishioners/Ministries
The Parish Animating Team members are appointed by the Parish Pastors. They must be active and discerning parishioners having a strong community sense, organizational ability, good listeners, well versed with the Parish, Diocese and Peninsular Malaysia Pastoral Convention thrusts and Values and familiar with the Ministries and the structures in the Parish.
Term of Office – 3 years or longer (at the discretion of the Parish Pastors)
At least once in 2 months – frequency may be increased on a need to basis.
REV FR JOACHIM ROBERT
REV FR FRANCIS ANTHONY
CHAIRMAN : IRUTHAYA DAS ARULANADAM
SECRETARY : CHRISTINE HO
ASST SECRETARY : SEBASTIAN PILLAI
MEMBERS : MARCEL AUGUSTIN